ColourMe designs are digitally printed on a choice of two print bases:
* Maximum vibrancy: Flexcite’s matt finish ensures our prints make an impact.
* Versatility: 190gms in weight so suitable for most disciplines.
* Pure comfort: 18% Xtralife Lycra gives garments freedom of movement in its quality stretch.
* A true champion: With 13% Lycra offering a firm stretch coupled with its extra heavyweight to provide true comfort and support.
* Heavy Weight: 250gms in weight for when discretion is fundamental.
* Firmer Stretch: This base has a lower elastane content than FLEX allowing for a firmer stretch to give great support.
* Xtralife Lycra: Titan also offers branded xtralife lycra and excellent shape retention. A perfect fit solution!
Please note that not all of our fabrics are available for same day despatch. Some products including prints require manufacturing. For full details please review our Delivery Information page and learn more about product availability and delivery service options.
Out of stock
If one of the items you have ordered is out of stock we will contact before sending out your order.
When we contact you regarding out of stock items, you do have the option to cancel or arrange for your order to be sent in more than one shipment. Please note further postage charges may apply.
Returns cannot be considered on any items that have been cut or processed in any way. Where possible we would advise you to order a sample of your chosen fabric in advance of placing your order. The company only accepts claims by you that are based on a defect in quality or condition of a product or its failure to correspond with the description given in this online shop. Any such claim must be notified to the company within 7 days of purchase. In the event that a fault is accepted by the company the product will be replaced free of charge, subject to availability and provided the product has been returned in the same condition as sent and reasonably packed within 7 days. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Digitally Printed Fabrics
Regarding printed fabrics and excluding plain and foiled fabrics without a print design. The vast majority of prints supplied by us are produced digitally. This process produces beautifully clear prints with excellent depth of colour. When printing digitally, due to the way the colour is applied, there is always a possibility of fine lines or banding appearing in the print. Shading designs or areas of solid colour are particularly susceptible to this. Whilst every effort is made to provide line free prints we cannot guarantee that your print will be flawless every time. Refunds or reprints will only be offered on orders which we judge fall outside of a commercially acceptable quality given the nature of the process.
Hand Wash using cold water. Do not use detergent, do not scrub and do not soak.
Although most fabrics will perform to a higher standard we recommend customers perform their own tests.